Friday 6 May 2011

Crucifixion foreplay

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire SM8591 crucified:

Some outdoors foreplay

Couple of years ago, i got in contact with some rather rough guys who shared various fetishes and kinky fantasies. On my own suggestion they once organized an outdoors crucifixion scene which i will never forget: rough and by times scaring.
CARRYING MY CROSS
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire The heavy cross was kept in a barn of the farm. Being nude and bare feet to walk from the farm to the woods, the walk was a real torture experience. The rough wood scratched my shoulders and back and pulled in my skin.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire The first part of the way was covered with broken concrete, it felt like burning hot and painful at my bare feet. A public road had to be crossed too before getting into the woods.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire All the way my "executers" slowed down my walk, as they pushed my body and pulled the cross forcing me on my knees.
The sweat ran of my body when i reached the execution spot.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
PREPARING FOR ETERNITY
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

One of the executers loved snuff scenes and ordered me to dig a pit that fitted my body. This intermezzo took at least a couple of hours every now and then i had to lay on my back in my grave, a display that obviously pleased the snuff amateur.

Another of the three executers got turned on by seeing my body getting messy, he asked to pose and especially show my dirty feet.

When he unzipped his pants and ordered me to sit on my knees on the heap of ground, he moved his cock before my face. Without thinking i opened my mouth and let him put his penis on my tongue. His cock was swelling up in my mouth but suddenly one called him to stop. He pulled back and kicked me hard with his boot into the pit. He started to push ground on my body in the pit and said he would love to burry me like that.

The others stopped him and i had to sit on my knees in the grass, all three guys had been drinking beers and had to pee which they found perfect to get the mud from my body. Their warm piss washed the ground of most of my body, clean to get crucified.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

FIXED ON THE CROSS ON THE GROUND

In general crucifixions are the climax of a long and intense role play in which a wide variety of BDSM scenes are applied on my body. A crucifixion requires at least two strong men, cables and good preparation. Outdoors some tools used to bring large trees down proved very handy. Men who enjoy their phantasy becoming reality get repeatly sexualy arosed by the erotic displays. They will restrain to get all participants in a kind of erotic trance.

A difficult moment was when they decided to tie me on the cross. They kept their clothes on all the time of the foreplay. While they turned the ropes around my legs and wrists it was the first time they got with their hands on me. When i felt these hands working on my body my cock got hard, a display which was just too much of a turn on for the men. Fixed by the ropes i could just watch and feel how they stroke my cock and see them each on turn drop their pants, sit on my belly rubbing their cock against mine and over my skin, bending over my face to pull their cock in my mouth. I stroke my tongue over their penis while they moved slowly in and out of my mouth untill some precum was released. Then they restrained and got off my body for the next one to use me. The taste and feeling of each penis in my mouth and the hairy men sitting on me got me bonehard. They called it the happy rape hour, although it lasted perhaps only 10-15 minutes. After this they took a break for a drink leaving me tied on the ground.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment